Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund
Grant Amount: $1500.00
Applications and required documents must be received no later than April 1, 2013
The Tomball Charter Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association is pleased to offer a grant to a female who meets the requirements below.
1) Women who are citizens of the United States
2) Have completed 60 credit hours or more when applying for the grant.
3) Be seeking a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited College or University that is authorized to confer degrees at or above the baccalaureate level.
4) Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
5) The grant must be used within 6 months of date of issuance.
FUNDS MAY ONLY BE USED FOR TUITION, BOOKS, AND FEES
All applications must be submitted on-line. Please contact Lindsey Nemanich at LindseyNemanich@gmail.com for additional information. Mrs. Nemanich will be able to provide interested candidates with the website and password information needed for application. We encourage you to submit your applications as soon as possible!