It’s that time of year again—Fall Mock Interviews. Help relieve some of the stress of Fall OCI by taking advantage of the Career Development Office's mock interview program. It's open to all University of Houston Law Center students and will take place on Thursday, August 8th and Friday, August 9th .
Attorneys from the following law firms and corporations will conduct the mock interviews along with a CDO counselor.*
· FisherBroyles LLP
· Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Occidental Petroleum Corporation
· Sutton, McAughan & Deaver PLLC
· Universal Weather & Aviation
· Muskat, Martinez & Mahoney LLP
· Conoco Phillips
To sign up, follow these steps:
1) Sign up for an interview date and time from Monday, July 29, 2013 to Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
2) Log on to Symplicity (https://law-uh-csm.symplicity.com/).
3) Click the “Recruiting” tab.
4) Under Session, select “2013 Fall Mock Interviews.”
5) Then sign up for a date and time. You can only sign up for one mock interview and sign-ups are based on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Interviewing with an outside attorney is not guaranteed. It is based on attorney availability. If an outside attorney is not available during your interview time, two CDO counselors will conduct the mock interview.”
For your information, here is a list of all of the participating attorneys and their firms/organizations:
· Jennifer Davidow – FisherBroyles LLP
· Anahita Nariman – Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Sarah Chaffin – Occidental Petroleum Corporation
· Monte Rhodes – Sutton, McAughan & Deaver PLLC
· Lara Hajjar – Universal Weather & Aviation
· Cleve Glenn - Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Jessica Freedson – Muskat, Martinez & Mahoney LLP
· Steve Shardonofsky - Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Kelly Herrera – Conoco Phillips
· Corey Devine - Muskat, Martinez & Mahoney LLP